Managing CookiesHow can I check if cookies are enabled? Internet Explorer
- Click on ‘Tools’ at the top of your browser window and select ‘Internet options’, then click on the ‘Privacy’ tab
- Ensure that your Privacy level is set to Medium or below, which will enable cookies in your browser. Settings above Medium will disable cookies.
- Click on ‘Tools’ (or the spanner icon) at the top of your browser window and select Options or Settings.
- Click the ‘Under the Hood/Bonnet’ tab, locate the ‘Privacy’ section, and select the ‘Content settings’ button
- Now select ‘Allow local data to be set’
- Click on ‘Safari’ at the top of your browser window and select the ‘Preferences’ option
- Click on ‘Security’, then ‘Accept cookies’ and select ‘Always’
- Click on ‘Tools’ at the top of your browser window and select Options, then select the Privacy icon.
- In the first drop down menu labelled ‘Firefox will:’ select ‘Remember History’